In today’s IT Infrastructure Environments, and the ever increasing volumes of internal and external data from a growing network of disparate sources, the notion of perfect security is a thing of the past. External threats to systems and data can impede business operations, limit productivity, compromise valuable assets and damage your business’ reputation. The ability to identify vulnerabilities in the most complex IT environments and, more importantly, to act quickly to address and correct them, is a vital component of ensuring that a company’s data and critical assets is kept secure and confidential.
At the same time, IT security and compliance and the protection of personnel and critical assets, demands are coming from government regulations, including:
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
When it comes to IT and physical security, the cost of doing nothing — or not enough — far outweighs the cost of implementing a strong security strategy. It is not uncommon for a single security breach to cost an organization thousands, even millions, of dollars in damages — not to mention negative publicity and the impact it can have on an organization’s reputation.
WebHouse’s areas of IT and Physical Security expertise include:
- Penetration testing
- Cyber Attacks
- Sensitive data access and profiling
- Proactive IT security management and monitoring
- Firewalls and perimeter defense
- Virtualization enabled security solutions
- Video surveillance, video and data analytics, situation management, and Suspect/Subject Search
- Encryption solutions for Data in flight and at rest
For more information about our Security solutions, contact us.